WC 2010: Group E
The national football teams of Netherlands, Denmark, Japan and Cameroon have been drawn to Group E of the FIFA WorldCup 2010.
On Monday, June 14 the Oranjes will play the first match in this group against Denmark in the First National Bank Stadium in Johannesbourg. Japan will play its first match against Cameroon at 4pm GMT+2 in the in the Free State Stadium in Bloemfontein.
Initial Situation and chances:
- Netherlands (FIFA ranking: Nr. 3), is the clear favourite in this group
- Denmark (FIFA ranking: Nr. 28) played a fantastic qualification and won qualification group 1 also leaving Portugal behind it.
- Japan (FIFA ranking: Nr. 43) has become a very good team in recent years. Japan finished 2nd in the Asien Qualification for the World Championship 2010.
- Cameroon (FIFA ranling: Nr. 11) won the african qualification group a clearly in front of Togo
- We expect a balanced group but believe that Netherlands will take first.
Fixtures & Results