Betcalculator.net is a website all about sports betting with the focus to calculate your bet profit! Using this tool will help you to find out how and which bets to place.
- best bookmakers bet365.com, sportingbet.com, bwin.com, betfair, tipico.com
- best livebetting (bet365 & sportingbet inplay betting, tipico live betting)
- latest betting news about football, tennis… and online bookmakers
- betting tipster picks for football, tennis, basketball and other sports
- sports betting bonus (signup bonus, new customer bonus, registration bonus)
- livescores (football livescore, tennis live, icehockey & sports – never miss a goal)
- football, tennis, basketball, hockey, sport results, tables and fixtures
- betting strategies (sure bets, arbitrage bets, betfair explanation and more)
- livestream videos (football videos, tennis, and other sport – for free)
- Bet365 Football betting (9/10 Points – best odds, many bets, free live-stream)
- Bwin Football betting (7/10 Points – football streams for free, average odds)
- Sportingbet Football betting (8/10 Points – cool 24/7 inplay betting console)
Open Account Offer
Open an account today and claim your 100% Deposit Bonus. T&Cs apply. Join Now
These Open Account Offer Terms and Conditions apply to new customers who open an account from 12:00 UK Time on 9th March 2017. If you opened your account before this date and require a copy of the terms and conditions which apply to you then please contact us.
In order to qualify for your bonus, please follow these simple instructions:
Open an account, make a deposit of €10* or more and you will be entitled to a 100% bonus on your qualifying deposit up to a maximum of €100*.
To claim your bonus, simply make a qualifying deposit, select Members from the Services menu, go to Offers, then Offers Available and select Claim Now.
To bet with your bonus, simply turn over the amount of your deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice. You must have settled bets to the value of three times your deposit and bonus prior to making a withdrawal. Deposits made using NETeller, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap will not count as your qualifying deposit.