Sure-bet – guarnteed profit!
A sure bet is defined as a bet (or better a couple of bets) which guarantee the bettor a profit!
In financial markets the term Arbitrage is a well known synonym, which is a pratice of taking advantage of a price differential between two or more markets.
A sure-bet can also be regarded as an arbitrage-bet. For a bettor this means that he takes advantage of different prices (odds) offered by different bookmakers.
We will show you in an example how it works to place a sure-bet and make a guaranteed betting profit
Finding a sure bet is not easy and takes some comparison of odds offered by different bookmakers.
Example for Tennis betting:
1) search for the highest odd for Player A = Federer (favourite) and Player B = Hrbaty (runner up) at different bookies
- odd 1 for win of Player A @ bwin = 1.5 (1/2 english odd)
- odd 2 for win of Player B @ pinnacle = 4.0 (3/1 english odd)
This odd constellation is a perfect example for a Sure bet
Stake = € 100
stake on odd 1 = € 72.73 (1.5 x 72.73 = 109.1)
stake on odd 2 = € 27,27 (4.0 x 27.27 = 109.1)
RESULT = Profit of 9.1% or a win of € 109.1
Take a look at our Sure-Bet-calculator
1) search for best odds
2) enter the odds in our calculator
3) know your betting profit
4) place your bets
For football betting an over/under bet works also like the tennis 2-way bet
For 3-way bets like Football 1×2 it becomes a bit more complicated
– quick reaction if you find a sure bet as odds can change very fast
– charges and terms for deposits have to be taken into account as well